Buying Anchorage Real Estate
There can be a lot of details involved in purchasing a home and it certainly helps to have a good agent who will work hard for you. Sometimes everything just falls into place and other times there are unexpected things that come up when you find a property such as muliple offers, unexpected repairs in the home inspection or title report issues. The The Dan Wolf Real Estate Team is dedicated to helping you find the right home, at the best price. Experiance counts! Having an advacate representing you will absolutely pay off. We want you to find the home that will make you happy and successful in real estate ownership.
As your Buyer's Representative, we can make the process of house hunting much easier and more efficient than if you did it all yourself. We can help you get financing, guide you to local neighborhoods, help you determine your budget, and prioritize a list of essential features that you need in your next home. We'll save you valuable time by finding the properties that best suit your requirements, and will show you only the most promising ones.
Once you've found a place that catches your eye, we'll look at comparable properties in the area to help determine a purchase offer. Then we'll negotiate on your behalf with the seller to make sure you get the most favorable terms.
Many real estate transactions include an extensive negotiating process. The Wolf Team will represent you and get you the best deal possible. We will attend property inspections, make sure any and all agreed-upon repair work is carried out, and handle paperwork related to the sale.
It's our job to look after your best interests, and we will do so at no cost to you as a buyer.
Buyer Testimonial: We used Wolf Real Estate Professionals to buy our house. Our agent was the most helpful and wonderful person in the world. She showed us many houses and was very patient when we couldn't decide what we want. The whole Wolf team worked hard to convince the seller to fix all major repairs in the house. When we moved in, everything was fixed and looked great. The team definitely saved us many thousands of dollars. We are very satisfied with the services and would definitely recommend them to everyone. . . . Read more reviews from happy clients on our testimonials page.
Home Buying Tools
Search Homes Right Now: Use the search tool to browse the wide variety of single-family homes, duplexes and condominiums on the local real estate market.
Register for the Home Finder and let your dream home come to you. Members can also create saved searches, collect their favorites and sign up for instant email alerts when new homes that fit their criteria come on the market.
First-Time Buyer? Read about some things you need to be aware of, if you're new to this process.
Use the Mortgage Calculator to figure out what your mortgage payments will be on the home you want.
Prequalify for a Loan and find out approximately how much home you can afford to buy based on your credit, income, and assets.
Connect to a Professional: Contact us anytime you need to know more about the area or any property that interests you. When you're ready to take the next step toward purchasing a home, we're here to help.
Why Choose The Dan Wolf Team?
- Experience — We have sold in excess of 2,000 properties and there are very few situations that we haven't encountered over the years in the real estate business
- Reputation — Good service over a lengthy period of time has earned us a good reputation not only with our customers but with real estate peers. A good reputation is invaluable when doing business with a community of cooperating Realtors.
- Communication — Follow-up and feedback are very important and you’ll always be kept in the loop
- Hardworking & Committed —We will come early and stay as late as it takes to get the job done.
- System for Success — We’ve developed and refined a system that will move you smoothly through the process of search, offer, purchase and finally home ownership
- Team of Specialists – We work together as a team to make sure that all of the important details are handled perfectly. Plus there is always someone to take your call and answer your questions.
- Network of Professional Colleagues - Our network of professional colleagues such as home inspectors, mortgage lenders and contractors assures you get the best and most thorough service available.
Please fill out the form below and one of our qualified agents will be in contact to help you get started on your home search:
*Your information will never be shared with any third party.