3220 Capstan Court, Anchorage
Your opportunity to live in highly sought after Turnagain View at an attractive price. Beautiful tri-level home with wide open living & broad southern exposure. Large south-facing Trex deck & fire pit area in the expansive backyard with a storage shed. Energy upgrades include new windows, doors, boiler, & more, for a 4+ energy rating. Newer carpet & appliances, new driveway. A find - welcome home.
- MLS® #17-12606
- Square Footage1,970
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Shed
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated, Tuck Under
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market28
- ZoningR1A - Single Family Residential
- Address3220 Capstan Court
- Area30 - Abbott Rd - Dearmoun Rd
- SubdivisionTurnagain View #3 L30 B7
- Zip Code99516
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Laminate Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings
- ElementaryRabbit Creek
- HighSouth Anchorage
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Properties
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2017 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2017 at 5:34am AKDT.