Unit #b - 6515 Whispering Loop, Anchorage
Partial mountain views from this sunny & open concept townhouse near JBER! Upstairs boasts southern exposure for tons of sun, & the vaulted ceilings keep it airy & open. Gorgeous laminate, updated lighting, tiled fireplace, stainless steel appliances, & updated fixtures throughout. Minutes from the highway for quick access to downtown & conveniently close to every urban amenity you love. A find!
- MLS® #17-4761
- Square Footage1,503
- Year Built2008
- Sub-Type4 - Townhouse Style
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Paved Driveway, Road Service Area, Satellite Dish
- Parking Spaces4
- # of Garages2
- GaragesHeated, Tuck Under
- ViewMountains, Partial
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market53
- ZoningR3 - Multiple Family Residential
- AddressUnit #b - 6515 Whispering Loop
- Area45 - Boniface Pkwy to Muldoon Rd
- SubdivisionWhispering Cove #143R
- Zip Code99504
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Laminate Flooring, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, W &/or Dryer Hookup, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Properties
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2017 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2017 at 2:49am AKDT.