Our Marketing Plan
When you're ready to take the next step toward selling your home, we're here to help. Our comprehensive marketing plan will get your home seen by thousands of motivated buyers.
- Price your home strategically so you are competitive with the current market and current price trends.
- Stage your home to cast a positive light on the features most important to buyers: uncluttered rooms and closets, fresh paint, clean carpets and terrific curb appeal.
- Place for sale signage, complete with property fliers easily accessible to drive-by prospects.
- Distribute "just listed" notices to neighbors, encouraging them to tell family and friends about your home.
- Optimize you home's internet presence by using our innovative website to make your listing highly visible and by posting information in the local MLS and Keller Williams listing service. With more than 80% of buyers checking the web first when looking for a home, this is a part of your marketing strategy that you can't afford to miss.
- Produce quality virtual tours of your home, placing it on multiple websites to attract both local and relocating buyers.
- Create a home book and fliers to place inside your property.
- Target my marketing to active real estate agents who specialize in selling homes in your neighborhood.
- Include your home in our Marketing Master tours, allowing select top producing agents to see your home for themselves.
- Advertise your home in our real estate newsletter as well as direct-mail campaigns and email campaigns.
- Target active buyers in our database who are looking for homes in your price range and area.
- Provide you with weekly updates detailing my marketing efforts, including comments from the prospective buyers and agents who have visited your home.
We take each step of the listing process and improve it, such as better photo's, better virtual tours, better description of the property in MLS and better flyers.
For most of us, our home is our biggest investment. When it's time to sell, get the value you deserve with the help of a professional real estate agent. If you'd like to discuss your next home sale today, please contact us anytime.
Fill out the form below for your free home evaluation:
*Your information will never be shared with any third party.