With all of the new COVID-19 mandates and happenings, we’ve received questions on how that affects the home buying or home selling process. Wolf Real Estate Professionals is still open and still listing and selling houses, but exercising necessary separation rules to minimize risks.
1. Look at any video or virtual tour online. Visit our search feature on our website and contact us with questions about specific listings!
2. Drive by the houses in advance so you know the property is one you really want to view. It is helpful to drive through the neighborhood and get a feel for the home’s location before scheduling a showing appointment.
3. Schedule a tour if you still want to see it after your drive by. Some rules while at the showing:
– Only two people inside the house at one time, paying attention to the 6 foot separation rules
– Wear gloves and masks inside the home
– Arrive in your own car – this isn’t a time to carpool
– All parties remove their shoes prior to entering the home
– No touching inside the home on door knobs, lights, faucets, etc.
1. Prepare your house for a showing.
– Wipe down all door knob and light switches with Clorox wipes
– Leave your house early for the showing appointment
– Have booties, rubber gloves and masks available if possible
– Leave all the lights on for the showing
– Open all your blinds so a buyer or showing agent doesn’t have to touch them
2. No Open Houses are permitted. Open Houses are canceled until we are notified by the Governor and/or city Mayor.
Wolf Real Estate Professionals COVID-19 Procedures for all clients:
1. Communication should be done over the phone, Facebook and Zoom as much as possible. Our team is available to answer questions, explain the home buying process and guide you through the transaction as seamlessly as possible.
2. All documents should be done via DocuSign or other electronic signatures. Our team will send offer documents for electronic signature to keep you as safe and healthy as possible.
We are still here for you during this time. Please reach out with any of your real estate needs.
Call Wolf Real Estate Professionals today!